Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
lucitedragon
lucitedragon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Synching bookmarks between Calibre and Kindle Paperwhite

I'm sure some flavor of this question has been asked innumerable times and my searching uncovered a few of those instances but without good answers. I apologize if I'm being repetitive but I'd really like to know if anyone's aware of a way that Calibre can read the bookmarks I make on my Paperwhite so that when I open that book in Calibre for viewing it immediately goes to where I left off on the Kindle. And vice versa of course. When I finish reading on my Mac I'd like to be able to update the Paperwhite with the new bookmark information. Is this possible? I've played around with things for a while now and I'm stumped. Thanks in advance for your help.
lucitedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucitedragon View Post
I'd really like to know if anyone's aware of a way that Calibre can read the bookmarks I make on my Paperwhite so that when I open that book in Calibre for viewing it immediately goes to where I left off on the Kindle.
Is this possible?
Not currently a feature.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bookmarks, kindle, synch