Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Anyone tried the Sony Reader PROCase for the 350/650?

Has anyone tried this? I'm still holding onto my PRS-350.. I may be coming around.. haha.. it's such a tiny device, feels lighter than my iphone. Maybe it can be my travel reader. Or would be, if I had any kind of case.. which I don't, so it just languishes at home and hasn't been used.

http://www.sonyreadercase.co.uk/index.html

what I would really want is the standard sony navy cover.. I love navy! But when I can find it, it's insanely, insanely over-priced, for what I know is faux leather. this one is genuine leather, free shipping worldwide, and seems to offer decent protection because it covers a lot of the reader.

There are similar looking covers on ebay but mostly faux leather. then again, those are like $8.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
I have the one from Ebay for $9. I got it for my 650. Its a bit puffy, then again, it fits my Reader like a glove and protects it well. I am very happy with it.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert