Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
PRS-505 in reasonable order £50

Hi all,

I thought I'd join the "just-bought-a-Kindle-now-selling-my-old-reader" party.

I have for sale a PRS-505 in reasonably good order, a small dink on the bottom right-hand corner from having fallen asleep whilst reading! Comes complete with the box, original tan vinyl cover (unused), Sony black leather cover (used but in good nick) and a 1GB SD card. The device has been used for the past year or so but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and it works perfectly.

Being kinda lazy, I'd prefer a face-to-face London (UK) sale and I'm happy to meet up with a potential customer anywhere reasonable in town.

Any takers?

WP

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-08-2010 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
Gocho
Gocho began at the beginning.

Device: none
I know that you prefer a face-to-face sale, and I have a less account of messages, but. Would you ship it to Spain?

I'ld pay the shipping cost and make you a Paypal transfer.

Last edited by Gocho; 09-02-2010 at 07:52 AM.
Gocho is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #3
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry, I've nothing against Spaniards (except maybe Mr F Alonso!) but I really really don't do PayPal.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
UKJames
UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: None!
Hi - I'm in London (in central London this Sunday too, if it helps), and will happily take this at asking...

James
UKJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
Gocho
Gocho began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglePig View Post
Sorry, I've nothing against Spaniards (except maybe Mr F Alonso!) but I really really don't do PayPal.
Thanks anyway
Gocho is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 08:06 AM   #6
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJames View Post
Hi - I'm in London (in central London this Sunday too, if it helps), and will happily take this at asking...

James
We have a winner!

I'm not around on Sunday though...what about tomorrow afternoon?
Old 09-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
UKJames
UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglePig View Post
We have a winner!

I'm not around on Sunday though...what about tomorrow afternoon?
Possibly - still sorting out my weekend plans! I live in Stockwell, so it's a short trip into town.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20

Ah, quite close then. I'm happy to meet you at a tube or rail station of mutual convenience if you like.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
UKJames

That would be useful - where are you based?
Old 09-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #10
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20

I'm in W12 but I commute in though Charing Cross...a small detour via the Vic Line would be fine.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #11
UKJames

Ah - then meeting before or after work next week would work for me if you can detour to the tube station!

James
Old 09-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #12
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20

Sounds like a plan...how about Monday afternoon? I'll PM you shortly...
Old 09-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #13
UKJames

Sounds good!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #14
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
What do you have against Fernando Alonso?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #15
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20

He doesn't like ebook readers. :O