Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
JenPen1
Connoisseur
JenPen1 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS505 (given away), Sony 650 Touch, LG Nexus 4, Kobo Arc
Sony Bookstore

I hope I'm in the correct thread.

Received an e-mail from Sony that they have a deal on a Fantasy Book. $1.00 (regular price $14.99) will buy you Winterbirth by Brian Ruckley for those of you who like Fantasy or Brian Ruckley's books.

Here is the link:

http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/bri...00000000110341

~Jen
JenPen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
We usually post these in the "Deals and Resources" forum. Orbit has this promo every month, for all ebooksellers. It's quite awesome. Check out their site to see what's next:

http://onedollarorbit.com
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
JenPen1
Connoisseur

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
We usually post these in the "Deals and Resources" forum. Orbit has this promo every month, for all ebooksellers. It's quite awesome. Check out their site to see what's next:

http://onedollarorbit.com
Thanks Lilac_jive. I'll be sure to check out orbit.

OK, I was just up there and it says:
"We've partnered with the top ebook vendors to offer readers in the USA an ebook a month for just $1." I live in Canada so I won't be able to download from there???

Last edited by JenPen1; 04-09-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
JenPen1
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenPen1 View Post
Thanks Lilac_jive. I'll be sure to check out orbit.

OK, I was just up there and it says:
"We've partnered with the top ebook vendors to offer readers in the USA an ebook a month for just $1." I live in Canada so I won't be able to download from there???
Just ignore my previous edit I see where orbit sends you to other bookstores.

Thanks
Old 04-10-2009, 07:09 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved thread to the appropriate forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert