Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Syncman
Syncman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
PDF to MOBI hassles

New to e-books and Calibre. When I convert PDF to MOBI for the Kindle, the Title and Author appears at the start of every page in BOLD type. What settings am I doing wrong or not selecting?
Syncman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncman View Post
New to e-books and Calibre. When I convert PDF to MOBI for the Kindle, the Title and Author appears at the start of every page in BOLD type. What settings am I doing wrong or not selecting?
Not bothering to view the tutorial or read the FAQ or read the sticky at the top of this section

There are currently 3 PDF questions current and I bet the others have not bothered with the same things either
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert