Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
raqi
frustrated novelist
raqi began at the beginning.

Device: none
here comes the frustrated.

hiya guys! im raqi and, obviously, im new here,. i hope to find friendship in here. thak you guys!
raqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:09 AM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hello raqi and welcome to MobileRead. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for - a lot of great people are frequenting this forum. Btw. why are you frustrated?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 03:55 AM   #3
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
Hi raqi and welcome.
We're all friends here, MR is one *big* family.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:20 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
Hi raqi and welcome.
We're all friends here, MR is one *big* family.
Hi raqi! We do have our own writer's corner here on MR! Welcome!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi raqi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #6
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello raqi, and Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome grey.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	31576 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, raqi!

Give us a little more information as to why you are frustrated and in need of help from the MR community and I am sure we will be able to point you in the right direction.

Happy Reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #8
raqi
frustrated novelist
raqi began at the beginning.

Device: none
thank you

thank you guys for the warm welcome!

anyway, i dub myself as a frustrated one eversince i started writing a story. i hope to turn it into a novel someday. maybe if you could check it guys and critique me from there, i would really appreciate it. i wanted someone to assess my work.. hehe., its on http://www.iamquirah.tk

i love you all guys! Godbless!
raqi is offline   Reply With Quote