Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Welcome ara:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
Help! Just received my new EZ Reader and it sounds like I should be upgrading the firmware although its new. Saw two files for the Pocket Pro, downloaded both, but when unzipping them they have the same name and try to overwrite each other. Presume I need the most recent? Then formatted my SD card, copied the bin file over, and tried to follow FAQ instructions on the astak website to install. But there is no silver volume button on my machine to press and hold down! Confused...
Dear ara:

I apologize. I must take a look at the FAQ sheet and correct this. The silver button thing is for the 6 inch. I wanted TWO different FAQ sheets and the person we had at that time wanted all-in-one.

You can email Astak at: support@astak.com or call toll free: 1-866-368-8788.

There are better instructions already on our website at www.theEZreader.com where the firmare upgrades are posted.

Yes, do hold down the top page turn button on the left hand side down, in place of the silver volume button.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #17
ara
ara began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro EZ Reader
Perfect! Exactly what I needed to know, and worked like a charm. Thanks Polly!
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert