Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 11-17-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
Cesca
Groupie
Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobos, iPads, Sonys
Updates Today

I noticed brand new updates today for both Marvin and IOS 8. I installed both on 2 iPads and the bugs in Marvin that annoyed me seem to be corrected, such as the keyboard displaying incorrectly on searches and the choppy page turns. At least so far, it looks good.
Cesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:42 PM   #2
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
I updated Marvin today as well. I was disappointed that the page turns where not fixed yet.

Didn't know about ios 8.1.1 before reading your post, and I'm not going to do that update today, but fingers crossed it will be fixed for me as well when I do. I still occasionally use Marvin, but find the choppy page turns rather distracting.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
I updated to ios 8.1.1 today in case it would help, but nope. Page turns are still choppy in Marvin. A pity it's so hard to fix.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #4
Cesca
Groupie
Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobos, iPads, Sonys
Page turns were smooth all morning. But when I switched to a different book just now, the choppiness came back. I fixed it by closing and restarting Marvin, but that's probably temporary, and it's a nuisance having to do that. I don't have that issue with Bookmaster, iBooks or Bluefire. Switching back to Bookmaster.
Cesca is offline   Reply With Quote