Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
DragoCG
Graphic Novelist
DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.

Device: kindle
"A Lethal Inheritance" for fans of comics & Sci Fi

Ok, time for a shameless plug. My new novel will appeal to my fellow adrenaline junkies who grew up loving comic books, graphic novels, and science fiction.

"A Lethal Inheritance" is a dark fiction novel set in the not-too-distant future. It places the reader alongside Tyrus Blackwind, the teenage son of a powerful assassin.

Join Tyrus in this non-stop adventure as he fights for his life against the criminal legacy he has inherited from his father. "A Lethal Inheritance" has strong characters and a plot filled with themes of honor, betrayal, family, and revenge. Be warned it is targeted toward adult audiences due to mature content. (sex & violence)

Learn more and download a sample chapter by visiting the following links.

Barnes & Noble Nook

Amazon Kindle

Thank you. I look forward to this community's feedback.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lethalCover.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	66340  
DragoCG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a lethal inheritance, action, comic novel, graphic novel, science fiction