Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
CaseyAve
DoubleDeception.com
CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.CaseyAve can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
Post A Wickedly Cool Suspense Thriller- DoubleDeception.com New Release Ebook

Hello Everyone! I am excited to be a part of MobileRead! Please check out my new debut novel DoubleDeception.com. It's a wickedly cool suspense thriller about online affairs that take a murderous turn.

When suburban housewife Paige learns that her alcoholic husband, Jim, is frequenting online hook up sites, she sets out on a quest to find out just how far he will go. Along with seedy internet sex sites, internet spyware reveals ties to a long forgotten mystery. When Paige encounters Jessie, a misfit with a grudge, her plan to deceive Jim with a fake identity escalates and takes a murderous turn.

Paige becomes hopelessly entangled in depression and her internet alter ego. When she discovers that Jim's secrets are more monstrous than she imagined, she struggles to avoid a psychological meltdown and must twist her plan in order to save her children, solve the mystery, and regain her sanity.

Please check it out at AMAZON:

Or my website http://www.doubledeception.com, where there is a guestbook for comments!

It was just released yesterday, and I am in need of reviews! Thanks to ALL!!

DoubleDeception.com has a twist ending, that will leave you wondering if you've rooted for the right person. This novel just might make you want to install some spyware and see if your spouse is advertising to be a sugar daddy or sugar momma! Our main character was blindsided- you could be too!

I am also in need of any promotion advice from all of you seasoned authors! I'm wondering what works and what doesn't, forums, blogs, websites, press releases, e-book stores, communities like Good Reads, etc?
Thanks for the opportunity! Look forward to getting to know you all!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mobile read pic.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	77176  

Last edited by CaseyAve; 09-30-2011 at 12:53 PM.
CaseyAve is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
murder, new ebook, psychological, suspense, thriller