Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #31
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Off topic:

Shopaholic, I have an African Grey Parrot, and your avatar look so sad... :-(
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #32
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine GreenTea View Post
I hope that the T3s sold in Europe also have similar dictionaries for Spanish, German or Italian.
They have German, French and Spanish ones.
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #33
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Off topic:

Shopaholic, I have an African Grey Parrot, and your avatar look so sad... :-(
Oh heck no! She's a very happy girl. She's all wet after having come out of the shower and sitting with her dad. She loves to shower and then snuggle up to us afterwards.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:55 AM   #34
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Oh heck no! She's a very happy girl. She's all wet after having come out of the shower and sitting with her dad. She loves to shower and then snuggle up to us afterwards.
Ouch!,

I believed she have feather picking (when remove their feathers), I can't see well this picture.

I´m very very embarrased, sorry

Last edited by ersott; 09-23-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:56 AM   #35
ersott
Evangelist

repeated

Last edited by ersott; 09-23-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #36
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Ouch!,

I believed she have feather picking (when remove their feathers), I can't see well this picture.

I´m very very embarrased, sorry

Don't be. She does have a few feathers missing but that's ok. Just like people some are skinny, some are fat, some are tall and some are short. We come in all shapes and sizes but she's a very happy girl and that's what counts the most. I don't hold it against her. I'm not picture perfect myself so who am I to judge.

I love that other picture. She's so happy to have just come out of the shower. To me, because I know her, she almost looks like she's smiling a bit. lol As much as you can with a beak anyways. lol

...sorry for the slight hijack.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #37
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Don't be. She does have a few feathers missing but that's ok. Just like people some are skinny, some are fat, some are tall and some are short. We come in all shapes and sizes but she's a very happy girl and that's what counts the most. I don't hold it against her. I'm not picture perfect myself so who am I to judge.

I love that other picture. She's so happy to have just come out of the shower. To me, because I know her, she almost looks like she's smiling a bit. lol As much as you can with a beak anyways. lol

To me she seems to be breaking out in song
I'd like to adopt an older parrot. I know they live a long time, and I would not have anyone to take it if I died first. Not an easy thing to do though for a variety of reasons.

Helen

Last edited by speakingtohe; 09-23-2013 at 06:26 PM.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #38
ersott
Evangelist

Quote:

Oh she´s a fantastic and a beautiful girl

Very nice picture

I understand you perfectly : P, and like you say, the most important is that she will be very happy

This is my boy

Sorry for off topic
Old 10-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #39
DarkGuyver
DarkGuyver began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Thanks for the great review, as I'm considering replacing my Sony PRS-350 since it doesn't have an expandable memory slot.
DarkGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote