Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
Marion
Banned
Marion began at the beginning.

Device: None
FREE Mother's Day eBook - Amazing Mothers

Hello there, I am writing from The Amazing People Club (www.amazingpeopleclub.com) and we are actively looking for partners/affiliates to link with. We are a digital publishing company. We produce unique insights into the lives of iconic people who have helped form the world we live in, in POD, eBook and Audio formats. Our stories are engaging, entertaining and inspirational.
We have a very special Amazing Mothers eBook to give away for the month of May and would love if any of you would place it on your websites to celebrate Mothers Day for your own followers. EG - we partnered with WIN and IWD in March for IWD and they hosted an 'Amazing Women' eBook that they gave away to their followers. Alternatively, you can access our free material every month by visiting www.amazingpeopleclub.com and JOINING THE CLUB. We can even tailor make a special eBook for you to host to tie in with a special event, i.e. Amazing Women Entrepreneurs, etc. Please contact me if you are interested...... marion (at)amazingpeopleclub(dot)com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazing Mothers [short version].jpg
Views:	349
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	70900  
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
The ebooks link to Amazon, and are published by Hatchette, which means agency pricing & DRM. Are the ebooks available in any other format, and would the free ebook be required to be a DRM'd Kindlebook? (I can't see how that would work; I don't think Amazon lets anyone else host their encryption system.) Would the free "Amazing Mothers" book be available without DRM?
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
Marion
Banned
Marion began at the beginning.

Device: None
Reply to Wizard

Hi There, just sent you a message answering your query, but thought to also update here in case others also have the same question.
Although we are distributed via Hachette in the US with Amazon and other online retailers, we also develop unique products to tie in with an occasion. Such is this Amazing Mothers product for the month of May, it is a 'sponsored' copy available to affiliates/partners/members, etc.
We offer different FREE products that change on a month to month basis.

If there are further questions, pls don't hesitate to ask and thanks for stopping by here.

regards,
Marion
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing mothers, free, mom, mother's day