Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #76
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
The Kate Shugak Investigation - Box Set contains books 10-20 (WOW!) of the Kate Shugak series by Dana Stabenow. Although I hate cold weather in person, I quite enjoy this series set in Alaska, and the books make me feel warm just thinking that I'm not there!

The books aren't listed individually in the blurb, but the Amazon preview shows Midnight Come Again as the first book, and if the numbering is consistent with Stop You're Killing Me, then this would contain:

Midnight Come Again
The Singing of the Dead
A Fine and Bitter Snow
A Grave Denied
A Taint in the Blood
A Deeper Sleep
Whisper to the Blood
A Night too Dark
Though Not Dead
Restless in the Grave

Available and couponable in Singapore.
Good find!

You're missing book 20 from your list, which would be Bad Blood, but I can confirm that otherwise the list is correct.

A little more info. It's published by UK publisher Head of Zeus and the ISBN is 9781781857380

Last edited by AnemicOak; 12-14-2013 at 11:45 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #77
BetterRead
Addict
BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
For Mystery lovers:

Mammoth Books presents The Best British Crime Omnibus, collecting Vols. 7, 8 & 9 of The Mammoth Book of Best British Crime.

That's 122 short stories & over 1600 pages for < $10.00 at Amazon, B&N, etc.

Discountable at Kobo!
BetterRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #78
tnhh
Enthusiast
tnhh began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T615C, Kindle 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra H20
There are two omnibuses called "The Campus Trilogy" - one by David Lodge and another by Anonymous.
tnhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #79
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Good find!

You're missing book 20 from your list, which would be Bad Blood, but I can confirm that otherwise the list is correct.

A little more info. It's published by UK publisher Head of Zeus and the ISBN is 9781781857380
Oh yeah, I guess 10-20 is really eleven books...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #80
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Bernard Cornwell Sharpe series (military historical fiction) has seven three book collections available and couponable in some countries. My favorite place to visit these days is Singapore, and they are couponable there.

The collections are (put the word "Sharpe's" in front of each):

1 - Tiger, Triumph, Fortress
2 - Havoc, Eagle, Gold
3 - Trafalgar, Prey, Rifles
4 - Escape, Fury, Battle
5 - Company, Sword, Enemy
6 - Honour, Regiment, Siege
7 - Revenge, Waterloo, Devil

My son loves this series and they are pretty expensive as individual books, so I'm thrilled to find these!
Advert
Old 12-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #81
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Another good find!
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #82
sufue
lost in my e-reader...

The first three Inspector Morse novels by Colin Dexter are available together in an ebook volume titled, strangely enough, Inspector Morse: The First Three Novels. I bought this at Kobo a while back, and can't remember where I might have been traveling when I did, but I wouldn't have bought it if not couponable, so it IS couponable somewhere...

The three individual titles included are:

Last Bus to Woodstock
Last Seen Wearing
The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn

ISBN is 9781447245209
Old 12-19-2013, 11:49 PM   #83
sufue
lost in my e-reader...

Two Elmore Leonard 3-book collections:

Classic Collection: contains Get Shorty, Tishomingo Blues, Killshot
ISBN: 9780062207814

Raylan Givens Collection: contains Pronto, Riding the Rap, Fire in the Hole
ISBN: 9780062207708

Couponable in the Kobo Mexico store, at least.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:21 PM   #84
sufue
lost in my e-reader...

The Myron Bolitar Collection by Harlen Coben has 9 novels in the Bolitar mystery series.

Quote:
Detective to the stars, Myron Bolitar will hunt down the truth. 'Coben grabs you with the opening paragraph and never lets you go' Observer Contains 9 great novels: DEAL BREAKER, DROP SHOT, FADE AWAY, BACK SPIN, ONE FALSE MOVE, THE FINAL DETAIL, DARKEST FEAR, PROMISE ME, LONG LOST.
It's available and couponable in Singapore, and probably some other places.

ISBN: 9781409138891
Old 12-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #85
sufue
lost in my e-reader...

The Bourne Collection has 8 novels in the Bourne series by Robert Ludlum.

Quote:
The perfect weapon. The ultimate operative. His codename is Bourne. 'Watch your back 007. Bourne is out to get you' Sunday Times Contains 8 great novels: THE BOURNE IDENTITY, THE BOURNE SUPREMACY, THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM, THE BOURNE LEGACY, THE BOURNE BETRAYAL, THE BOURNE SANCTION, THE BOURNE DECEPTION, THE BOURNE OBJECTIVE.

ISBN: 9781409138952
Old 12-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #86
sufue
lost in my e-reader...

The Robicheaux Collection has 18 novels in the mystery series by James Lee Burke.

Quote:
James Lee Burke's Robicheaux novels are regularly praised: 'If James Lee Burke appears regularly in annual round-ups of recommendations, this is largely thanks to the fact that he nearly always writes one of the best books of the year ... Superb' The Times

This collection comprises:

THE NEON RAIN
HEAVEN'S PRISONERS
BLACK CHERRY BLUES
A MORNING FOR FLAMINGOS
A STAINED WHITE RADIANCE
IN THE ELECTRIC MIST WITH CONFEDERATE DEAD
DIXIE CITY JAM
BURNING ANGEL
CADILLAC JUKEBOX
SUNSET LIMITED
PURPLE CANE ROAD
JOLIE BLON'S BOUNCE
LAST CAR TO ELYSIAN FIELDS
CRUSADER'S CROSS
PEGASUS DESCENDING
THE TIN ROOF BLOWDOWN
SWAN PEAK
THE GLASS RAINBOW

ISBN: 9781409127666
Old 12-23-2013, 12:39 AM   #87
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
The Bourne Collection has 8 novels in the Bourne series by Robert Ludlum.
By the third book, I just wanted Bourne to get killed. Horribly. Messily. Irrevocably. Slowly. Well, not slowly, that would have made the book even longer...

This is one of those rare cases where the movie is better than the book.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:52 AM   #88
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
The Bourne Extermination?
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:36 AM   #89
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
The Bourne Extermination?
Naah, you don't want that. He'd just get Bourne Again.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:08 AM   #90
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
True enough. The Bourne Resurrection. Or throw in some ancient occult conspiracies and do the ultimate crossover: The Bourne Brownification.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote