Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-13-2015, 08:41 AM   #1
HowardBrazee
Zealot
HowardBrazee began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I changed my B&N charge card

How do I update my B&N plug-ins to work with my new charge card to remove DRM?
HowardBrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardBrazee View Post
How do I update my B&N plug-ins to work with my new charge card to remove DRM?
Preferences: Plugins: ( tick the box:Show User PI): File type PI: Select (The tools PI): click the Configure Button at the bottom: You should be able to figure it out from here
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:22 AM   #3
HowardBrazee
Zealot

"PI" doesn't find anything (with the filter set to "All"). Neither does "Nook". I have a "Barnes & Nobel" plugin, which has the latest version installed. (The Configure button pulls up a screen without a place to enter charge card).

I seem to remember putting in my old charge card somewhere, but don't remember where.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:32 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardBrazee View Post
"PI" doesn't find anything (with the filter set to "All"). Neither does "Nook". I have a "Barnes & Nobel" plugin, which has the latest version installed. (The Configure button pulls up a screen without a place to enter charge card).

I seem to remember putting in my old charge card somewhere, but don't remember where.
those TOOLS
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #5
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Get the latest tools all-in-one plugin: http://apprenticealf.wordpress.com. Follow the directions there.

Sorry we can't help more detailed discussion of DeDRM tools is forbidden on MobileRead.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 10:52 AM   #6
HowardBrazee
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Get the latest tools all-in-one plugin: http://apprenticealf.wordpress.com. Follow the directions there.

Sorry we can't help more detailed discussion of DeDRM tools is forbidden on MobileRead.
Thanks. In the past I got those tools to work. Too bad I can't do so any more, I'd rather pay more for Barnes & Noble than for Amazon, but my latest book from it is my last until I know that any purchase is DRM free.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:37 AM   #7
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Yep, you wouldn't be the only person to jump ship from B&N. Check out the News and General Discussions forums.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote