Notices

Old 05-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
Maugendre
Maugendre began at the beginning.

Device: sony ereader
Question How to recharge in France and Espagne

I am new in this. I mean Forum .
I have a big question.
I am going to do a pilgrimage ‘’ st-Jacques de Compostel ‘’ 60 to 70 days on foot in France and Spane. I just read that the USB connector cannot charge the reader without the connect software. How can I charge my reader in Europe during those 60 days???

Merci for the reply.
Maugendre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
mikolaj
mikolaj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugendre
I am new in this. I mean Forum .
I have a big question.
I am going to do a pilgrimage ‘’ st-Jacques de Compostel ‘’ 60 to 70 days on foot in France and Spane. I just read that the USB connector cannot charge the reader without the connect software. How can I charge my reader in Europe during those 60 days???

Merci for the reply.
Don't worry, the charger works with 220V - 50Hz too, it just seems not to care about the small "made in EU" etched on our electrons

You only need the plug adapter.
mikolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2007, 03:02 PM   #3
Maugendre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikolaj
Don't worry, the charger works with 220V - 50Hz too, it just seems not to care about the small "made in EU" etched on our electrons

Thank You Mikolaj . It seems that it was not a so big question after all.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:16 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Most questions aren't all that big once you know the answer, but until you do know ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:39 PM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Like "Are we there yet?"
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
Like "Are we there yet?"
Are we?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
That depends, where?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:36 AM   #8
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikolaj
In case you don't have a store nearby carrying the (sometimes pricey) travel adapter kit or such:
I'd also like to point out that since Sony was thoughtful enough to use a standard AC-to-8 connector cable for the charger, you can just go to any electronics retailer over there and buy the european equivalent for a couple of euros (usually in the spare parts/ accessories dept.)
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 03:17 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You can also use the Playstation Portable charger, which is easily available world-wide - just in case you want a spare.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:28 AM   #10
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
You can also use the Playstation Portable charger, which is easily available world-wide - just in case you want a spare.
Hah! My PSP & Reader have been sharing each other's chargers since I've had it (with the Reader's being the most used, since it's on the nightstand). Excellent suggestion!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 04:16 PM   #11
Maugendre

Very usefull information . I start to have to much choices now

Merci