Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
text to speach

I have never tried the TTS function before, but decided to today. Sounds ok, but how do I adjust the volume up and down? This is probably something simple, but I must be missing something somewhere.
Thanks for the help!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I have never tried the TTS function before, but decided to today. Sounds ok, but how do I adjust the volume up and down? This is probably something simple, but I must be missing something somewhere.
Thanks for the help!
S
Unfortunately, after talking to our tech team, there is no way to adjust the volume of your text-to-speech feature on the device. You can however use a speaker or headphone system with its own adjustable volume. Hope that helps!
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert