Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
Ectaco jetBook giving away more free stuff!!

So i came across this banner on the jetbook website in the lower right hand corner and they're now doing a promotion for everyone who sends in a 15 second video review (ends May 31st) . My suggestion::

GRAB YOUR CAMERA!!

Here it is::

X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
That guy is cute.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
awesome! I missed out on the Newegg "write your review" promotion but this one sounds like more fun! def submitting a video!
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #4
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
nice 15 second video:

I really like it
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:58 AM   #5
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Nicely done!
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nice review! Its very creative, hopefully there will be more like this.

They should give away a free jetbook or something for the best review. Like someone skydiving with their jetbook and commentary over it. or like a crazy flash video. (I'm not bored enough to do either yet).
Old 05-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Haha, so I had some free time tonight. Made a quick video.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
another jetBook video:

It looks like many people like it
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #9
jblitereader
Addict

How do we send the message to ectaco? By email or by youtube message?
Old 05-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #10
camgee
camgee began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
youtube message is what I used and got responses back from.
camgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
Number_6
Enthusiast
Number_6 doesn't litterNumber_6 doesn't litter

Device: Barnes and Noble Nook Wi-fi, Ectaco jetBookLite, Nokia N810, Nokia 770
I submitted my 15 second video review over the weekend and just mentioned in the message via youtube that I liked the jetBook LITE so much, in addition to mine, I purchased one for my son and dad as well as recommended it to a client who bought one too. Well, I just received a response from Ectaco and they're sending me four jetBook LITE cases!

How cool is that? I was just hoping to win one of the cases with my submission and was blown away when they said they were sending one for me, my family, and my friend. Those are some good folks up there who know how make a customer loyal to their products.

Definitely worth posting your video!
Number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
X read X
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_6 View Post
I submitted my 15 second video review over the weekend and just mentioned in the message via youtube that I liked the jetBook LITE so much, in addition to mine, I purchased one for my son and dad as well as recommended it to a client who bought one too. Well, I just received a response from Ectaco and they're sending me four jetBook LITE cases!

How cool is that? I was just hoping to win one of the cases with my submission and was blown away when they said they were sending one for me, my family, and my friend. Those are some good folks up there who know how make a customer loyal to their products.

Definitely worth posting your video!
That's awesome!

I wonder how many they have left for the promotion, i mean the earlight is cool but i would much rather have the leather case.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:13 PM   #13
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
I posted mine yesterday and I got a reply saying my jetbook-Lite case will be shipped right away. I guess the number of reviews haven't capped out yet and they still have some cases to give away. It's definitely worth making my video as I don't have spare budget for a $44.95 leather case! Hope they'll have another promo soon as I would like to have an ear light too.
mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #14
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I posted mine Monday and got a notice on Tuesday that the case was shipping. Couldn't be happier with the Jetbook Lite as a reader or Ectaco as a company.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:45 PM   #15
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
Ectaco is the best! I love those guys so much. I emailed them asking if I make another video review, would they give me an earlight for it? This was the reply:

Quote:
Hey! We really do appreciate your video and the more people hear about the jetBook the more of these fun contests we can host :-)

We love our jetBook owners and for that we are sending you the leather case AND the earlight together! You won't even need to make a second video but if you want to feel free!

We're going to compile everything at the end of the month, take our top picks, and post them on our site so it's definitely something cool.
I would still make that other video regardless.
Submit your videos now because it's definitely worth it!

Last edited by mitchwah; 05-13-2010 at 12:50 PM.
mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ectaco, giveaway, jetbook, jetbook lite, jetbook review