Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
dillsandwitch
Enthusiast
dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura H20
sony prst1 help

something has happened to my settings. I have no idea what is wrong with them or how to begin to even fix it.

Problem is i tried to add more books to my collections and then all the cover pics got all screwy and then when i deleted everything and tried to start again all my books will not go into a collection again or if they do it just says "removing" and none of the books are showing the covers on them.

what i am trying to g=do is get it sorted in the collection like this for example:

series ones:
book 1
book 2

series two:
book 1
book2

series three:
book 1
book 2

can anyone post some screen shots of the settings they use so i can try to figure this out please? I have been trying for hours and it driving me mad. books are going onto a sd card if thats relevant
dillsandwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
Nevereveragain
Nevereveragain began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Did you update to the newest sony prs software recently
Nevereveragain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
Plumadona
Groupie
Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle HD6, Kindle PW2, Sony PRS-T1, Nook NE1
I had the same problem. Go to this thread - https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169043 - and you'll find great instructions for setting up sorts in Calibre from an expert at the end of the thread.

I've found that even after following all the advice on the boards and getting great help from several kind and knowledable souls, I couldn't get a Calibre sort to work properly on an SD card, and that was on two different machines and two different cards. I could and did get it to work on the reader's internal memory, so that's what I did.

There is a workaround that some folks have used which was pointed out to me by Jackie_W, "which is discussed in the main Calibre/PRST1 thread posts #302/303. The explanation of why the problem occurs is in post #317 of the same thread." I had no luck with it, but maybe you will.

Hope this helps!
Plumadona is offline   Reply With Quote