Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-04-2015, 08:00 PM   #13741
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Hehe..well, I´m glad they got it up...since I was six days behind when I went to play this morning. Managed to catch up now though. At first when I read it was up again, I tried and it didn´t work....until I realised that once you get the closed message, it changes the URL, so you can´t just refresh to get it working again, you have to go again to the original URL...silly me.

Anyway, I shoulda posted the first days´ 15 codes immediately, in case they really do expire after just 7 days, but they were pretty crappy codes, mostly 10, 20, 25%, so I didn´t bother. Unfortunately I copy and paste the codes as I get them, and didn´t think to separate out the ones I got almost a week ago, so there´s a chance 15 of these codes will expire really soon...but they were mostly low ones and will be the first codes in their respective lists....and it was none of the 35%s which I got all today (I assume it´s the day you win the code that counts, not the contest day question from which the code eminated from which counts).

Anyway, no real goodies, but a few 35s at least:

Spoiler:
10%
8C7C99
DPWN3S
YWN3MW
XZYJVX
BJCKLP
SCFYWM
XZN428
MNZL8C
DGHUJB
KGFP4L
8QSZCP
M4APAH
N8CAE6
ZPN4H5
BPG7NP

20%
YHEVK5
M7LK2A
U944D3
DV5AU9
MK59R7
PAZZUK
H9X4ER
B55UBV
NUYEVL
2MDRC
ZNMMXU
EASF7H
YTY34R
VQKP9V
EX574A
43FK73
EZNK9J
R5B8EG
S7WUPD
JVJMCW
MDFZLF
2G9HFQ *
JNDWZX
H2ZZDK
ABJLWH
C8LMT9
D6NTDT
MXGFTF
2NV5VV
AJA925
XMDCF6
LX5AFH
RPVX98
3QCTW8
LWRD82
BRF4NH
RUC4FK
X9SFS4
C8KJ8B

25%
J8WS59
534RD6
K4U8VY
Z779UU
ESVNT9
TR3A7Y
GXGFGD
4GL42N
3CHADU
PLNKS8
TSU5QR
PWBRCK
6V5R9N
U73NQE
UBDMPA
685PLR
ECHTG2
RHQDYL
6EGQVJ
6NABUM
Q2KAVF
VL9TMB
3UM6UE
ZF7GTH
7GX3GK
9DF8WP

30%
2NQVD2
TQNEFR
QPMQNQ
Z28ZRQ
ZEZJCV
73UQR4
HYK8RR
9URVMC
YGUB2G
A3FCJF
G9GL7H
57MAR8
8KGSB6
VKBLBY
QYU88W
U9QWR4
E677GF
YXNK3Z
DY9CNW
6A9UTN

35%
H6FEAJ
7ATGDD
VN9MSM
C99RQ2
88QJME

* the last letter might be wrong, will check when I go through my emails...maybe
Edit: changed it to the correct letter.

Last edited by Uschiekid; 08-04-2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: corrected code
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:47 PM   #13742
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
[QUOTE=Uschiekid;3145540]Hehe..well, I´m glad they got it up...since I was six days behind when I went to play this morning. Managed to catch up now though.

Still not working for me.
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2015, 09:47 PM   #13743
Amaryllis
Connoisseur
Amaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
I was able to play successfully (in Canada) both yesterday and today, so the contest is still working for some.
To follow up with someone else's comment about books being cheaper at Amazon - forget Amazon, the book I want is cheaper if I buy the physical book! I've been buying books in this particular series for a while now. Probably 6 months ago, they would be 12.99 or so when they first released, and would eventually drop down to 9.99. Then they went up to $15 and $16 something on first release - I bought one two weeks ago I think that was 16.59 for the ebook (used a coupon of course!). There was a new one released Aug. 1st, and I was just waiting for a decent code to use on it. Until I saw the price! $21.59! The real sting in this? The paperback version is $14.02. In this particular case, I would actually prefer the ebook to the paperback, but no way am I paying 150% of the price for the book for the e-version!
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:03 PM   #13744
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Back up. Still not working.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:46 AM   #13745
JudiL
Enthusiast
JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: google nexus
Ugh!! I finally get a good code 75% and when I go to use it, get the error message that it can't be applied to my purchase. And yes it is a couponable book and a lower code worked just not the 75% one.....figures.
JudiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2015, 01:54 AM   #13746
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
A new day, a new question. The eighth one in the series. But neither it, nor the seventh, are working.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:31 AM   #13747
fullybook
fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8, Kobo Mini
Another broken contest. I emailed their CS and they sent an automated reply to expect a CS within 24 to 48 hours.

Anyone got 25%, 20%, 10% codes that you don't need? Can you send it to me please? I need it to buy some cheap books.

Last edited by fullybook; 08-05-2015 at 05:10 AM.
fullybook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:43 AM   #13748
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Canada working, but not US or UK
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:45 AM   #13749
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
After a bit of research, I've discovered that Kobo, in conjunction with the University of Ottawa, Department of Psychology, has agreed to conduct a psychological experiment on human behaviour when encountering conflicting stimuli in the context of an online contest.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:42 AM   #13750
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudiL View Post
Ugh!! I finally get a good code 75% and when I go to use it, get the error message that it can't be applied to my purchase. And yes it is a couponable book and a lower code worked just not the 75% one.....figures.
That happened to me. If you contact CS and can send them a screen shot of the coupon confirmation with the date, they may give you another coupon.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #13751
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Well, I just got caught up with the contest. Yes, I'm in Canada.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:41 PM   #13752
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Still broken in the UK. Sigh.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #13753
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Still broken in the UK. Sigh.
Just tried it again in the US. Still broken here too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #13754
Kog
Enthusiast
Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, iThing kobo app
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
After a bit of research, I've discovered that Kobo, in conjunction with the University of Ottawa, Department of Psychology, has agreed to conduct a psychological experiment on human behaviour when encountering conflicting stimuli in the context of an online contest.

That makes so much sense. It's an experiment to drive us all mad.
Kog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:27 PM   #13755
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
25% off: KTR53V 5E4NZ2 A3ADWL G65HZJ 4UNHNN 72XB54 8WRA2H

30% off: 4WFEMC RJSGR7 87TSGL UQZP2L HP9VCG GAM7UH TNHBGH

Just in case the codes are re-useable this time, here's the 75% off code I already redeemed, 5GXZ9T
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals