Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #181
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Kindle Freebie

Heart of the Hunter (Dragon Chalice #1) by Lara Adrian (aka Tina St. John)
originally published 2004 by Ivy
To get this for free is awesome!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #182
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Aphrodite's Kiss by Julie Kenner is free at Amazon US. This was a freebie back in December 2010 under a different ASIN so you may already have it. I enjoyed this book. It was a light fun read.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #183
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Native Affairs US DE by Doreen Owens Malek. This collection contains four otherwise unrelated stories with Native American heroes, several of which have been freebies before.

Quote:
The common denominator in the four romances I selected for NATIVE AFFAIRS is the Native American hero in each story. I chose to write about this Northern hemisphere icon because for me he exemplifies the strength and purpose and stoic masculinity always found in male romantic leads. From the physical trials his ancestors endured to reach tribal manhood, to the indefatigable courage they displayed in fighting the overwhelming numbers of European settlers, American Indians are unique in history. The modern counterpart’s ability to survive in society while retaining the mysticism and respect for nature and its processes that characterize his culture makes him a compelling figure. In my books this tenacity and toughness is translated into a contemporary setting and a relationship with a woman who challenges his background and beliefs. This contrast and conflict is what makes a good story and I’ve exploited that basic difference to tell tales that bring out the best in both characters who come together as a couple.

In Blackfoot Affair the main characters are on opposite sides of a legal battle, and in An Indian Affair the hero is a renegade bounty hunter who meets a teacher he simply can’t resist. In Medicine Man’s Affair the hero is an athlete who has to defy his own prejudices to pursue a woman he doesn’t want to desire, and in Marriage in Name Only a troubled teenager becomes a conflicted millionaire who can’t forget his first love. All four men are a bit difficult, a little dangerous, and a lot sexy. I hope you enjoy reading about this quartet of heartbreakers as much as I enjoyed writing about them. Some details are provided below.

AN INDIAN AFFAIR is a conflict of cultures tale about two people who have nothing in common but can’t stay away from each other. Cindy is both frightened by and attracted to Drew Fox. Even though every instinct she has tells her to put distance between herself and the wild man she is drawn to so fiercely, she listens to her heart rather than her head. How these two achieve a balance between their conflicting natures is detailed in a compelling love story.

BLACKFOOT AFFAIR is a tale that begins with intense antagonism between professional combatants, Marisa Hancock and Jackson Bluewolf. Their constant conflict produces a tension that flares into a desire that complicates their lives until they give in to it. Once they acknowledge their need for one another they make progress toward happiness. Then an accusation of betrayal drives the couple apart until it is resolved in dramatic fashion, bringing them together in a satisfying conclusion.

MEDICINE MAN'S AFFAIR is a story that shows that prejudices can poison a relationship on either side, but love can bring down these barriers and unite people of diverse backgrounds. Jennifer Gardiner meets Lee Youngson, a professional athlete who wants to be a doctor but believes his dream is impossible. Jennifer helps him to realize his ambitions and see that he doesn’t have to compromise his principles in order to love the woman he truly wants.

MARRIAGE IN NAME ONLY is a reunion story disguised as a revenge tale. After rich girl meets poor boy and then they are separated, Heath Bodine tells himself he is determined to punish his childhood sweetheart. But he is really still in love with the girl he thinks abandoned him years earlier. It is an intense, highly emotional story of youthful passion which translates into an enduring attachment once issues of honestly and loyalty are addressed. When Heath finally learns to trust Jessica, a mature and enduring is created between the two lovers.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #184
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

The Duke's Deception US DE by Fenella J. Miller (Robert Hale author).

Quote:
Marianne Devenish arrives in Great Bentley expecting to find her great-uncle in residence. Instead she finds The Duke of Wister, Theodolphus Rickham pretending to be Sir Theodore Devenish, a tulip of the ton, more interested in the cut of his coat than in politics.
Unable to stay in a bachelor establishment she moves to Frating Hall, with the permanently impecunious Lord and Lady Grierson. She discovers, to her horror, that Charles, and his younger brother, Edward are involved with the local smugglers.
Theo's dissembling inevitably leads to misunderstandings and heartbreak and with her reputation in tatters Marianne flees to London. But she is ostracised by society and is obliged to find refuge at Drayton House, a small estate in Hertfordshire. Here her life turns into a nightmare.
Can Theo catch his spy, save Edward and Charles from the gallows and rescue the woman he loves before she is lost to him for ever?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #185
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free from Amazon:

Native Affairs US DE by Doreen Owens Malek. This collection contains four otherwise unrelated stories with Native American heroes, several of which have been freebies before.
wooo hooo!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #186
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I Got You Babe by Jane Graves - $0.99 through tomorrow.

http://www.amazon.com/Babe-Sexy-Roma...ds=jane+graves
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #187
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I Got You Babe by Jane Graves - $0.99 through tomorrow.

http://www.amazon.com/Babe-Sexy-Roma...ds=jane+graves
It's an okay story. I think I gave it 3 stars. The next is the series I had a hard time finishing. My problem was I read one of her Jane Sullivan books and it blew me away and then I read this and was like can these be from the same author?
Old 11-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #188
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I loved the Hot Wheels and High Heels series, so I'm going to give it a try, especially at this price.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #189
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I loved the Hot Wheels and High Heels series, so I'm going to give it a try, especially at this price.
It could be it just a series slump but the DeMarco brothers series just isn't something I enjoyed.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #190
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Bargain.

Amazon has 40-odd Loose ID titles on sale for $0.99. Most of these run in the neighborhood of $6.99 elsewhere. It's a pretty wide mixture of romance, LGBT and Erotica.

I don't know how to limit my search results by $ so pay attention to the prices when they start to go higher on the 3rd page.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #191
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Make sure to check out this thread for Kobo's Cyber Monday open road titles for 80% off!

I picked up 10 books for $1.54 a piece! All Nan Ryan's and one Shannon Drake re-released under Heather Graham's name.

It feels like Christmas getting Nan Ryan's backlist! I had it on my wishlist waiting for a good coupon but getting them at the price I did made my day!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #192
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Make sure to check out this thread for Kobo's Cyber Monday open road titles for 80% off!

I picked up 10 books for $1.54 a piece!
It's these kinds of deals that makes me really wish Kobo had a "cart"! Thanks for the reminder.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #193
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
It's these kinds of deals that makes me really wish Kobo had a "cart"! Thanks for the reminder.
Oh me too all those PayPal charges that going to show up on the bank account. I hope they show up all at once. $15.40 isn't bad for 10 books!

Make that 11 books but I am done now! Spent this week's book allowance but it was worth it.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:16 AM   #194
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Amazon is having Open Road title Sale!

Here's the link to romance titles on sale.

So now Kobo and Amazon have titles on sale.
I paid $1.54 on all the ones at Kobo. So that's gives you a reference where to buy from.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #195
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Free Beast of Fire by Lisa Renee Jones

BEAST OF FIRE

Lucan's human life was ripped from him by a demon known as a Darkland Beast, but he was saved by the Archangel Rafael to join the immortal Knights of White, as a protector of humanity. For two hundred years, Lucan served honorably but one fateful night, he did he unforgivable, the one thing he can never be saved from. Lucan vowed servitude to the leader of the Darkland Beasts, and the underworld in the process, and he did it to save a woman, a firestarter who the demon leader intended to use to destroy the Knights.

Kresley Ward has spent her life as a freak, unable to control her firestarting abilities, scaring away everyone who has ever been in her life, and afraid of hurting someone. She isn't about to be the reason Lucan is destined for eternal hell. For the first time in her life, a new medical treatment has given her control over her ability to start fires, and she intends to put it to use. She's going after Lucan and saving him no matter what the danger, or cost, to herself.

Passion and destiny will bring Lucan and Kresley together but will Kresley prove to be Lucan's ultimate salvation or the the weapon that destroys the protectors of humanity, The Knights of White.

http://www.amazon.com/Beast-hunting-.../dp/B008SYB06I

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote