Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
How do you cope with stress?

Decaf coffee is probably not a very good idea.

What's your best way to deal with stress?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Heres a thread from way back that address the same issue......maybe you can get some new ideas!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...stress&page=10
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I destress by participating in DG's polls. Sadly, it's been a while. (hint hint)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Stress? Relax man!

I can handle stress without problems, but I can't stand losing. Which is why I never play against people. And if I'm losing with computer games, better not stand in my way!

(I often simply turn off my PC, while in the middle of a game, get my book, go to bed and start reading....)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I destress by participating in DG's polls. Sadly, it's been a while. (hint hint)
Just remember.....YOU asked for it!
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I do purr therapy (cat cuddling) pet or brush my dog, groom the horses, work outside, try to do something creative. pretty much remove myself from the stress situation and let my mind drift
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I do purr therapy (cat cuddling) pet or brush my dog, groom the horses, work outside, try to do something creative. pretty much remove myself from the stress situation and let my mind drift
no, KK, the poll is here..........

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102359
Old 10-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I did the poll! you need to add animal interaction!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I did the poll! you need to add animal interaction!
dammit!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #10
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
dammit!!!
Janet!!!!

(maybe a friendly greenie can "mod" it for you!)
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Janet!!!!

(maybe a friendly greenie can "mod" it for you!)
Have put in a request.

At this rate, we'll be reaching the 30 answer limit soon.......
Old 10-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Wait! Two threads about destressing?! I'm getting stressed out! Where's the chicken? I need to eat something.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Wait! Two threads about destressing?! I'm getting stressed out! Where's the chicken? I need to eat something.

I"m telling poohbear.

POOHBEAR!!!!!

You know what the doggie just said?????
Old 10-12-2010, 06:21 PM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
I"m telling poohbear.

POOHBEAR!!!!!

You know what the doggie just said?????
Throw him a donut - quick! He'll calm right down!
[dang it dg - you need to think these things out more carefully! Lives are at stake here! Well ... wings at least!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #15
LoveReading
Enthusiast
LoveReading began at the beginning.

Device: none
After reading all these posts, I think the best way to be stress free is to laugh!
LoveReading is offline   Reply With Quote