Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
NIB Nook Color... plus extras

Hi all, I've got a sealed Nook Color for sale... Was hoping I could sell it here to a needy reader and avoid having to drive 100m to BN or the hassle of selling on ebay.

I also have the Industrial Easel cover also new in box. And SD cards from 2GB to 16GB.

If you prefer I'd be happy to update to 1.2, root and dual boot the Nook for you with your choice of Android (I prefer CyanogenMod 7)... Just let me know what you're looking for!

I've probably sold 10 ereaders on here, all went very well. I am happy to ship overseas once payment clears.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-21-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
RoxyJ
Junior Book Zombie
RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle 3, iPhone, ipad
How much would you like to get for it?
Also, I noticed from your other posts that you had a nook color, is this a different one?

Last edited by RoxyJ; 05-16-2011 at 12:41 PM.
RoxyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ View Post
How much would you like to get for it?
Also, I noticed from your other posts that you had a nook color, is this a different one?
Well, I'm not looking to give it away because I can still return it... Correct it is a different one than my own.

I got another trying to dissuade the GF from getting a ridiculously expensive tablet through cell carrier. I failed
Old 05-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Waba
Groupie

Any non-US mreaders interested?

If you want I could even root and dualboot CM7 (off the internal memory) for you, and throw in a free 1-2gb SD card needed for the process.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
You have mentioned everything but the price...

HOW MUCH..?? for the sealed box...
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kinda curious why you dont answer..
(Last Activity: Today 03:33 PM)
Old 05-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
Waba
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl Punishment View Post
Kinda curious why you dont answer..
(Last Activity: Today 03:33 PM)
Just came in to read a PM... I don't know was looking for offers, really depends what you want.

I'd take $225 and I'll cover shipping if you're in the US.

I'll add a 16gb mSD, anti-glare screen protector, and eisel cover for $45.

If you want I'd be happy to root, install LCD protector (wet install, but excellent protectors) and/or install a ROM onto the Nook's internal memory.

Anyone interested let me know, I'm about to go out of town for a few weeks.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #8
Waba
Groupie

Anyone interested shoot me an offer... Thinking about taking it back to BN if no one is interested.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
Cpl Punishment
Guru

My friend was interested almost a week ago, but that ship has sailed....
Old 05-31-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
Waba
Groupie

REDUCED: $220 for NookColor. $265 for NC, new Eisel cover, 16gb mSD and LCD protector.

Will apply LCD protector, root, flash CM7 if you like... Will have to list on ebay if no one is interested. thanks!
Old 06-01-2011, 05:03 AM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I might be interested in Nook Color. Will let you know a bit later.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #12
Waba
Groupie

REDUCED AGAIN: $215 for NookColor. $255 for NC, new Eisel cover, 16gb mSD and LCD protector.

Please let me know if that works for you in the next day, otherwise they will be sold on ebay to a current offer.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #13
Waba
Groupie

Ok sold all accessories, but will still throw in an extra LCD guard... Anyone want a sealed NookColor?!

Let me know in the next day or two, otherwise it's going back to BN.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Just a note... BN will not take the return at the store... you need to call the tool free number to arrange the return through the mail...
Just trying to save you the 100m drive
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #15
Waba
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Just a note... BN will not take the return at the store... you need to call the tool free number to arrange the return through the mail...
Just trying to save you the 100m drive
Wow, that is very helpful, thank you cuadro!...

Tags
nook color