Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
IndyAspenTurbo
Closet Engineer
IndyAspenTurbo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Smile Hi in Indiana

Hello everyone! I'm Jessika from Indiana, and I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my Sony Reader PRS-505. This is my first eBook reader!
IndyAspenTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyAspenTurbo View Post
Hello everyone! I'm Jessika from Indiana, and I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my Sony Reader PRS-505. This is my first eBook reader!
Hi Jessika, and welcome to MobileRead.

In my opinion, this is a wonderful community of people who love books, ebooks, and reading devices.

I know you're excited about getting your PRS-505; I'm envious, because I have the "older" model - but it's an incredible ebook reader. I have a feeling you'll be really happy with your new PRS-505, as many people here who own them also enjoy their reader.

As you may already know, there's an incredible wealth of information on various issues regarding ebooks; and there's also thousands of books available free right here.

Let us all know what you think of your reader when it arrives!

Don.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
IndyAspenTurbo
Closet Engineer
IndyAspenTurbo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Thank you for the welcome!

I am already digging through the volumes of information on this site! I feel much more optimistic about the PDF issue with the Sony Reader after reading through some of the threads on here.

IndyAspenTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jessika and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and couldn't be more pleased. I also got the MEdge Executive and Leisure covers and am pleased with both.

And I got a 2 gig memory stick from Staples at a good discount.

Anyway, be sure and let us know how you like the Sony and, if you have any questions, this site is the right place to ask them
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote