Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
ryarianne
ryarianne began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My Inept Epub DeDRM plug-in no longer seems to work - suggestions?

i have moved this question to another location. thanks & sorry i had it in the wrong place to start out with.

Last edited by ryarianne; 01-01-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: wrong location for question
ryarianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
If you're talking about my identical internet cousin who dabbles in that sort of thing, he won't go into any details here. It's against the rules of MobileRead. He does occasionally visit Apprentice Alf's blog, though (which I believe is considered the definitive authority for these type of questions). If you post your question there, he (or someone else who can help) will more than likely see it. I myself, am clueless about that sort of thing.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-01-2012 at 04:04 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
ryarianne
ryarianne began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
ah, thanks

hopefully i have found the right place in the other location so the person who isn't you can help me. thanks & sorry for any confusion.
ryarianne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drm epub cabbages inept, epubs