Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
M4XX
Nameless Being

Aloha from the mid-Pacific

Hiya,

Noobie to the forums but I've been using Calibre for the last 6 months. Hands down my favorite application... ever. Mahalo to the developers and contributers to the software.

I've been using my netbook for ebook reading because about 50% of what I purchase are graphic novels/comics. It has suited me fine so far, so am in no rush to get an E-ink device unless I find a deal on Craigslist.

My taste in books vary from the classics to the latest pulp (J.Patterson) as well as comics and non-fiction material. I usually go on binges and the latest is zombie/horror "trash", . I've been a fan of books from early childhood and have a library of about 500 hard covers and several moving boxes full of paperbacks. I'm slowly selling off and/or donating much of my collection due to *ahem* some prodding by my better-half. Hard to do because I LOVE my books.

Anyway, G'day all
Old 06-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Aloha M4X and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2011, 05:01 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, M4XX. Happy reading and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote