Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-31-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Check in

I thought it would be interesting if edge forum members were to stop and say hello.

Hello from Gunner
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
HardBall
HardBall began at the beginning.

Device: nook, entourage edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
I thought it would be interesting if edge forum members were to stop and say hello.

Hello from Gunner
Hello, the great Gunner; always thought that you might show up here.
HardBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
pat.indie
Enthusiast
pat.indie is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2, enTourage eDGe, 10" ASUS Netbook
Hello there Gunner..
pat.indie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
Augaire
Muse wrangler
Augaire began at the beginning.

Device: enturage edge
Hi there. Depressed as hell about the lifespan of my favorite tool. Checking in before heading to Vegas to drown my sorrows.

Augaire
Augaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #5
Augaire
Muse wrangler
Augaire began at the beginning.

Device: enturage edge
Hi there. Depressed as hell about the lifespan of my favorite tool. Checking in before heading to Vegas to drown my sorrows.

Augaire
Augaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2011, 04:23 AM   #6
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Howdy!

Isn't it a good sign that the Ermine beta is out? Was there bad news announced, too, other than Snow's leaving? (Which is very sad. )

I'm still getting to know (and very much enjoy) my Pocket Edge, so hoping for some form of the company sticking around!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:17 AM   #7
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Check in. ("pirx" at the other place)
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #8
thorne
thorne began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
At Filark...

optimistically, i'd like to think the same, but it doesn't look pretty right now.
I'm even more afraid now because the entourage store is closed, so i'm nor sure where to pick up a spare/replacement battery.
thorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #9
thorne
thorne began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
At Filark...

optimistically, i'd like to think the same, but it doesn't look pretty right now.
I'm even more afraid now because the entourage store is closed, so i'm nor sure where to pick up a spare/replacement battery.
thorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:44 AM   #10
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Just saying hi in the new thread. Glad people are making their way here.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
STL Droid
STL Droid began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Pocket Edge Owner -

Hello all,
Glad that we are still able to talk about our favorite product.

Quick question, has anyone seen ermine as an update.zip file? I worry that id entourage site goes down, people who haven't yet heard may not get access to the ermine beta.

STL Droid
STL Droid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:28 AM   #12
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
I'm hoping it will be up for at least a few days, as I have a crazy weekend ahead of me and can't play with the machine until next week. At least most reports seem to be positive.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #13
STL Droid
STL Droid began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
I understand from the emails that I have seen, I may be wrong, that Ermine seems to look better on the PE? The issue with wide apacing of icons, huge images and pages that bleed out of the framde are an EE issue not PE?

Please correct me if I am wrong.
STL Droid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #14
ken_jennings
eDGe User
ken_jennings has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Entourage eDGe
Stopping by, saying Hello.
ken_jennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #15
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
Hail hail, the gang's all here!
glow is offline   Reply With Quote