Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 10-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
kobogirl
kobogirl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Problem Accessing Kobo Account

I received an email from Kobo yesterday informing me that my Kobo Vox order was processing (yippee!!). I accessed the link they sent and confirmed that the order was indeed processing. Today, however, the link is no longer working and I cannot access my account. The server connection times out in both IE and Firefox. Anyone else having problems?
kobogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
sueran
sueran began at the beginning.

I have been having the same problem all day. I called Kobo support and they said that the site is working fine, but opened a ticket for me. My mother ordered a Vox from Chapters and received an email today with a tracking number.
sueran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
kobogirl

Thanks for replying, Sueran! I'm glad to know it's not just me (although I definitely feel your frustration!). Here's hoping we both receive emails today with our tracking info.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
kobogirl

I just talked to Kobo Customer Support. The associate informed me that she was having the same problem connecting to the kobo.com site. Despite this, she was still able to tell me that my Kobo Vox shipped today. Unfortunately, she couldn't give me a tracking number.

But I'm so happy it has shipped, I can do without the tracking number! I hope this is good news for anyone else having problems accessing their account...
Old 10-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
kaikara
Zealot
kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Vox
Yeah I was having trouble connecting today. I got my processing email yesterday but no email today saying it shipped. I assume their systems are just overloaded with all the excited Vox owners wanting to know what is happening with their order.
kaikara is offline   Reply With Quote