Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Memory disc query - not showing in Calibre

Hi

I have both a Sony PRS505 and a PRS600. I have today purchased a Sandisc Memory Stick Pro DUO 2GB. It is recognised by the 600, and I used the reader to format the stick, but when I connected the reader to Calibre the memory stick isn't being displayed in the white box next to the reader memory.

Am I doing something wrong? Its my first memory card so not really sure of the process.

I want to split my library between the two readers, but have the whole library on the stick (if that makes sense)

Can anyone help me please?

Josie
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote