Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-22-2010, 06:49 AM   #1
vertebre
vertebre began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
one of my ebook doesn't want stay marked

hello
I have several epub books in my librairy and transfered to my Ipad.
They all have its green mark (left to the title).But the problem I have,every time I open calibre ,one of my epub book(always the same one) loose the mark.
So what can do to make it stay one for all?
thanks
vertebre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:52 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Well, first off, is the book still on the device? The green check mark designates the books that are actually present on the device, if you delete books while the device is not connected to your computer, the marks should disappear as well.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 01:31 AM   #3
vertebre
vertebre began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
unmarked book

yes my book is in my Ipad but I loose the green mark every time I open calibre.Therefore when I transfer another epub book to my I pad ;the book which doesn't have the green mark will be delete from my ipad.That's why when I open calibre each time I have to re transfer that book to get mark before I continue to transfer new epub to ipad.
I hope this is not too confusing to you?
vertebre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:33 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertebre View Post
yes my book is in my Ipad but I loose the green mark every time I open calibre.Therefore when I transfer another epub book to my I pad ;the book which doesn't have the green mark will be delete from my ipad.That's why when I open calibre each time I have to re transfer that book to get mark before I continue to transfer new epub to ipad.
I hope this is not too confusing to you?
Are you absolutely sure that a) you didn't delete the book on the iPad prior to connecting it to Calibre and b) the book actually gets deleted just by connecting the iPad to Calibre and letting it read the list of books on the device? If so, that would be a rather severe bug.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I wonder if there is something odd (invalid) about the name of the book (or file)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert