Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 01:36 AM   #1
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Sigil freezes when I + HTML ebook.

Yea... x_X No idea why.

Is this happening to anyone else or just me? I used mobi2html, to make the html file in question, would that have anything to do with it?
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #2
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Spinning beach ball of death!

No matter which .html docment I try, , the whole thing just freezes ;_;

On another note, the reason I'm doing this is because I have a book for school with extensive hyperlink'd/footnotes. I want to keep them active, but I just wanted to add a TOC and chapter marks for the actual chapters of the book... I should be able to do this with Sigil.... right?

Last edited by Anarel; 08-16-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Advert
Old 08-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Try to give it some time to load. Large HTML files take a while to render with QtWebKit in Qt 4.6.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Anarel
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Try to give it some time to load. Large HTML files take a while to render with QtWebKit in Qt 4.6.

Mmkay, I'll leave it a bit and see what happens.

On the bottom left it says file loaded, but then it just says that Sigil isn't responding. *waits* o_o
Old 08-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
Anarel
Evangelist

O_O it worked!

I had waited before, but I guess I just needed a little more patience.... Thanks ^_^!
Advert