Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
hpulley
Addict
hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo Vox, Playbook32
Angry Birds Space apk?

For those of us who haven't rooted our Vox and put Ooglevox ln it, is Angry Birds Space coming to getjar.com? I tried to find it online but only found seedy bad downloads...
hpulley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I've installed aptoide, it's an app repository downloadable here (it's also on Google Play if you had rooted your Vox) :
http://aptoide.com/cli_install.html

and use m.apps.bazaarandroid.com to find apps getjar doesn't have. They have angry birds space at this url:
http://m.apps.bazaarandroid.com/app/...0Birds%20Space
Aptoide can also be installed from bazaars home page, just hit the "home" link at the top of the page for the angry birds app.

I haven't encountered any problems with any apps gotten from this site so far...
Edit: Note that you need to have Aptoide installed to download the apps at this site.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 03-25-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #3
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
The Goodereader app store has Angry Birds Space.

http://goodereader.com/apps/android-apps/games/?did=870

They don't seem to be seedy, as far as I can tell.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #4
hpulley
Addict
hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.

Thanks. I checked goodereader but didn't see it.

Will check out aptoide as well.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #5
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
Thanks. I checked goodereader but didn't see it.

I think it was a very recent add, so it may not have been there when you looked.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
hpulley
Addict

Works great on the Vox! Thanks again.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #7
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
I'm pretty sure getjar.com will have it eventually because they have the new levels in the other Angry Birds games, we just have to be a little patient
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
The Goodereader app store has Angry Birds Space.

http://goodereader.com/apps/android-apps/games/?did=870

They don't seem to be seedy, as far as I can tell.
awesome, my 3 yr old was trying to get his cousing to get the space one on ipad. Imagine his surprise when he got space angry birds first.
He noticed it right away and kept telling me, "I got space angry birds mommy"
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:27 AM   #9
gianzalone
gianzalone began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi,
I sudgest you the following website:
www.torrapk.com

in particoular:
http://www.torrapk.com/index.php/en/...-space-apk-101

Regards Giuseppe
gianzalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:01 PM   #10
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
It's available on getjar now
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote