Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
yack33
yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!yack33 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: KOBO GLO
With Version 2.4.0 : No display virtual keyboard for SUDOKU

With version 2.4.0, I found a bug for SUDOKU: No white font on black keyboard 1 to 9 in the bottom of the screen.

Pending update, you can install a patch or revert to an earlier version and the method to get there.

Thank you in advance
yack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:02 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I don't think there is a patch.

However, you can revert back to a previous firmware. For the link and instructions, see post one and three of this thread.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
ArmorDog
Connoisseur
ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi and Kobo Touch and Kobo Glo and Kobo H20
I've found it doesn't affect my Sudoku playing much. It's inconvenient, but the buttons are always in numeric order. Now I press the right one without thinking about it.

(I agree that it's a stupid bug, but you don't have to let that stop Sudoku making you miserable!)
ArmorDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Kobo have acknowledged this problem. I expect that the next firmware will have a fix. And no, I don't know when that is.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote