Woot has the PE for 119.99 today

Today's Woot is the enTourage Pocket eDGe Dualbook

$119.99
+ $5 ship
CheyenneDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #2
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Now that's a good price! It was really tempting, and if I hadn't already decided a PE would be redundant (with my EE and N810) I probably would have bought one. But, if I didn't need it at $300, I still don't need it at $125.

Wonder whether we'll see a new influx of people here soon.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
pyxiwulf
Connoisseur
pyxiwulf began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
heh, I went in for two more! now to figure out how to pay for them, lol!
pyxiwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
pilgrimfl
pilgrimfl began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe Dualbook
I'm convinced!

After reading all the pros & cons in the posts here and at the woot forum, I ordered one. It is quite a deal, if you understand what you are buying.
pilgrimfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
^ Absolutely!
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
*sigh* Woot doesn't ship to Canada.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Wow that's really a great price

I just bought one for my fiancee
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #8
Erminio Mostacci
Connoisseur
Erminio Mostacci began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe, iRex DR 1000, Cybook Gen3
Unfortunately Woot doesn't ship to Italy too.
:ò(
Erminio Mostacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Ciao Erminio, please go on Simplicissimus, I answered you there about shipping in Ita
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #10
dracken
dracken began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe Dualbook
Got one from Woot as well. Excited to get it and start playing around with the apps and what not. Hopefully I can get my local library to work with it as well.

Does anyone know if you can use the tablet side to so dome basic drawing with some apps like sketchbook mobile? Not a big deal, but would be a nice feature
dracken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
Rhale
Rhale began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe, Nook Tablet
Decided to snag one after a lot of debate, I wanted an android device I could toy around with that wasn't my phone here's hoping it was worth it!
Rhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #12
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracken View Post
Got one from Woot as well. Excited to get it and start playing around with the apps and what not. Hopefully I can get my local library to work with it as well.

Does anyone know if you can use the tablet side to so dome basic drawing with some apps like sketchbook mobile? Not a big deal, but would be a nice feature
Congratulations! And welcome to MobileRead.

You can draw on the e-ink side out of the box, and yes you can draw on the tablet side, but I don't know which apps work and which don't. Somewhere in the old forum is a post from CheyenneDonna showing some of the art she created on her (big) enTourage eDGe, and there were discussions about apps there, too, as well as in the stickys above.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #13
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhale View Post
Decided to snag one after a lot of debate, I wanted an android device I could toy around with that wasn't my phone here's hoping it was worth it!
Welcome to Mobileread!

Lots information here and in the archived forum in the sticky.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracken View Post

Many local libraries support Overdrive Media Console:

http://www.overdrive.com/software/omc/

Maplepaint can be used to do drawings on the Edge. You can find the program here:

Maple Paint http://majjj.com/apps/all.html

One of the forum members (CheyenneDonna) did some beautiful drawings in Magic Doodle. Perhaps she can repost them.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=sketch

Magic Doodle info can be found here:

http://www.cyberdevilz.net/f128/magi...roid-4714.html

Another forum user did a pretty nice drawing on the LCD side:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=sketch

Last edited by obsessed2; 06-29-2011 at 08:37 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
CheyenneDonna
Connoisseur
CheyenneDonna has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Entourage Edge
You can find them here http://home.comcast.net/~cheyennedonna/site/
CheyenneDonna is offline   Reply With Quote