Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-08-2014, 09:27 PM   #1
Archangyl
Archangyl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere

I will preface this thread with this: I have searched and searched over the last month or so and have not found an answer to this problem, so that is why I am here. I apologize if this is a repeat question.

Is there a way to get the old functionality back. I am sure that many people love the virtual library system, but it's driving me nuts.

When I click on a tag or individual author I would like to go back to just seeing those books in the main window and not green highlights scattered throughout the screen. I recently imported and combined all of my wife's and kids books with mine and trying to get some structure going. If I click on Piers Anthony I want to just work on books by piers anthony and not have to cycle through, or re-sort by author over a couple thousand books. Is there a tweak or do I have to uninstall and reinstall an earlier version of calibre?
Archangyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #2
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
This can still occur with the Virtual Libraries...I just asked this again as well cause I forgot got the umpteenth time

The answers from my thread should help you

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=233159
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2014, 09:42 PM   #3
Archangyl
Archangyl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
oh good god thanks gabby. How the hell did I miss that?
Archangyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:46 PM   #4
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangyl View Post
oh good god thanks gabby. How the hell did I miss that?
Glad to help....i think it was just a matter of my phrasing vs yours
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote