Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Kobo 20% off Coupon - Expires 7/4/11

Yes, another one already, believe it or not.

Code: jun29us20.

One-time use only.

Last edited by NightBird; 06-29-2011 at 07:31 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Also: jun29ca20

Good until July 3.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Also: jun29ca20

Good until July 3.
Yes! We can also use the code substituting ww. There is an au for Australia but this does not work for us in the US. Those in other countries should try them all and see which works.

So we actually got three 20% off coupons out of this!
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
*bump* for those that can't see the coupon because of the Kindle bombardments.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Now not only have they restricted the coupons but raising their prices on ebooks as well.

I went to get some HQ titles and noticed that Kobo has raise their prices on all titles. Now instead of 20% off discount off the regular retail price it's 12% This makes Kobo higher then Amazon, Books on Board and B&N on Harlequin titles.

So a HQ that use to be 3.89 is now 4.39

Amazon & B&N 3.99/ BOB is 3.86

I had to do a double take when I saw the price change.

I did get use this coupon but without a coupon now it just not worth shopping there like before.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #6
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Now not only have they restricted the coupons but raising their prices on ebooks as well.
I noticed that a few weeks ago. Carina Press, Samhain & Sourcebooks discounts are also dwindling. They haven't even included all the Sourcebooks publishers discounts in the past month. The rewards programs at BoB and AR are starting to look more interesting.

My guess is that the investor that recently threw several million dollars at them has decided they should be profitable.

Last edited by apesmom; 07-06-2011 at 11:08 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I noticed that a few weeks ago. Carina Press, Samhain & Sourcebooks discounts are also dwindling. They haven't even included all the Sourcebooks publishers discounts in the past month. The rewards programs at BoB and AR are starting to look more interesting.

My guess is that the investor that recently threw several million dollars at them has decided they should be profitable.
I've been looking at BoB too. Sometimes I can get the site to load but I used to use the rewards program and it does help out but they have a under $5 transaction fee but they have dropped their prices since I bought there. They are cheapest now in HQ titles unless FW gets a big coupon. I hate to leave Kobo but I have to go where I can get the best price. Looks like I wont be getting a touch either now.
I've gotten my HQ at Kobo for almost two years now.

Good thing I looked at the prices before buying another gift card!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote