Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-17-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Series in Title not working right

I've got some series that write out of order (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc) so when I add them to my Calibre Library I add say instead of Book 1, it would be Book 1.01 Or something like that.

However when I copy to my Paperwhite, it copies it as 01, 1.1 Which means that Book 2 in a series would still be placed ahead of book, for example:

Galactic Football League [01] The Rookie
Galactic Football League [02] The Starter
Galactic Football League [03] The All Pro
Galactic Football League [1.1]Title Fight
Galactic Football League [2.1] The Reporter

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I've got some series that write out of order (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc) so when I add them to my Calibre Library I add say instead of Book 1, it would be Book 1.01 Or something like that.

However when I copy to my Paperwhite, it copies it as 01, 1.1 Which means that Book 2 in a series would still be placed ahead of book, for example:

Galactic Football League [01] The Rookie
Galactic Football League [02] The Starter
Galactic Football League [03] The All Pro
Galactic Football League [1.1]Title Fight
Galactic Football League [2.1] The Reporter

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
What does the save/send template look like?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This what I've got for all my books:

{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title}
Old 01-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
This what I've got for all my books:

{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title}
From the template help page:
{series_index:0>5.2f} - Five characters, consisting of two digits with leading zeros, a decimal point, then 2 digits after the decimal point
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard

I tried that and it didn't work out....I'll try again here and double check everything
Advert
Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
jhempel24
Wizard

Okay, got it working! Thanks man!