Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
Boydm
Connoisseur
Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
A chance to win one of two $20 Amazon gift certificates

Hi everyone!

Since THE ARK doesn't come out until August 2010, subscribing to my newsletter might be a good way to get reminders about the release. So I'm holding a drawing for two $20 Amazon gift certificates, and anyone who signs up for my newsletter by July 31, 2009, is eligible. If you've already signed up, great! You're already entered in the drawing. If not, please sign up with your email address by the end of July, and I will randomly select two winners and post their names on my web site.

My web site is www.boydmorrison.com. You'll find the newsletter sign-up box at the bottom of the home page.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Boyd Morrison, and my book, THE ARK, which was first self-published on the Kindle and supported by many members of Mobileread, was recently acquired in a two-book publishing deal by Simon and Schuster's Touchstone imprint. You can read more about the deal on my web site. I was also the subject of many blogs on the web, including the three below:

My friend, Susan Tunis, blogged about it:
http://inoneeyeouttheother.blogspot....f-success.html

I was also featured in Self-Publishing Review:
http://www.selfpublishingreview.com/...-kindle-ebook/

Not to mention, Wil Wheaton, who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG, gave me a shout-out, which was very cool:
http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnba...n-is-easy.html

Thanks again to everyone who have been boosters of my work! I'm excited about continuing my writing journey.

Cheers,
Boyd
Boydm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
You're also linked in on Giz, Boyd (Forgive their sarcasm)

http://gizmodo.com/5312593/self+publ...d+paper-format
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congratulations again, Boyd!!!

I hope this is a start to a very prolific and profitable journey as a writer. I am very appreciative of your generosity in sharing your work with us and look forward to reading more.

Best of Luck!!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote