Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Batch convert error

I tried to convert 2 or more rar files to epub using batch convert first I get this error

Convert existing: The following books have already been converted to epub format. Do you wish to reconvert them?

I have never converted these files before
and then when I press no
I get this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 1221, in convert_ebook
File "calibre\gui2\tools.pyo", line 111, in convert_bulk_ebook
File "calibre\gui2\convert\single.pyo", line 98, in __init__
File "calibre\gui2\convert\single.pyo", line 131, in setup_pipeline
File "calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.pyo", line 479, in __init__
ValueError: No plugin to handle input format: rar

I am using the latest calibre on a Win XP machine
converting files individually works ok
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:08 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
ok found one of the problem one of the rar had another rar file inside it removing it fixed the second error but the first error still show even though I have never converted any of the files to epub before
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 03:46 AM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I mentioned this in another thread, and it was acknowledged as a bug introduced in 0.6.11 that will be fixed in the 0.6.12 release. The message is only MEANT to appear if the format already exists in your library.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote