Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
charonme
Zealot
charonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to behold

Device: K3
K3 search case sensitive only?

I'm having problems with the in-book search. Not only it doesn't support diacritics, it also seems to be case sensitive only

I initially thought I could stay with duokan, but I haven't found a way of even displaying all the national characters. Maybe fbkindle would work? I haven't tried yet.
charonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #2
charonme
Zealot
charonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to beholdcharonme is a marvel to behold

Device: K3
no, diacritic support in search doesn't work even on fbkindle at least its search is not case sensitive

I wonder if the index files could be hacked in such a way that words with diacritics would be indexed without them so they could be used by the search
charonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert