Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-24-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
CyberpunkDad
Neuromancer Fanboi
CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3 / 3G
Another JB Kindle 3 Joins the Group

Hey Guys - wanted to thank you for the JB wiki and instructions, very straight forward. My K3 is now JB with the SS hack installed. Have not installed the font hack yet because I honestly don't mind the stock fonts.

I also want to thank the poster of the fantasy SS artwork. Is there a good resource for other screensavers people have converted for Kindle?
CyberpunkDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberpunkDad View Post
Is there a good resource for other screensavers people have converted for Kindle?
For the last few months, I've been looking at various Ex Libris type blogs (do a search, there are plenty). I sort of fantasize that if I were a rich man, I'd like to collect bookplates.

What I've been doing is just pasting things into a blank 600 x 800 png image in MS Paint and typing "Ex Libris (my name)" onto it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ed Emshwiller.PNG
Views:	279
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	63803  
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert