Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
hapax legomenon
Erotica Writer
hapax legomenon doesn't litterhapax legomenon doesn't litter

Device: ipad, Sony Reader PRS 505, Cybook 3
way to view/test ebook in ipad Kindle?

Is there a way to view a self-created ebook in the ipad Kindle?

I realize that Kindle Previewer PC application has a Kindle for ipad emulator. but it would be nice to see things in an actual ipad.
hapax legomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Find where the iPad stores its Kindle library (somewhere under 'My Kindle Content') and pop your mobi file in there. The Kindle for iPad app should see it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
hapax legomenon
Erotica Writer
hapax legomenon doesn't litterhapax legomenon doesn't litter

Device: ipad, Sony Reader PRS 505, Cybook 3
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

How do you view where ipad stores its Kindle library? I use Windows 7, and when viewing it in Windows Explorer, I do not have a way to see directories inside the ipad.

Also, I do not see any interface in ipad or itunes which allow me to do this. Can you please explain how to do this? Thanks.
hapax legomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Also, I do not see any interface in ipad or itunes which allow me to do this. Can you please explain how to do this? Thanks.
I don't have an iPad so I have no way to know whether this will work, but checkout these instructions.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote