Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Something for everyone! - Spring Contest

Well done again to all the winners and everyone who took part in teh SPring competition(even though winning is sooo much better!)

Just so no-one feels left out, Directebooks.com would like to offer all Mobileread members 20% off all our eBooks this weekend. Just use the ridiculously over-complicated code HWA2RCSN7W at checkout.

Thats on top of the 50% discount on your first purchase! Check it out
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow, that is really generous ! thank you ! (i assume this offer is open to the team as well ? )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
(i assume this offer is open to the team as well ? )
Go on then!
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Thanks for the code I grabbed a book I've been thinking of getting for an incredible price (with this + the 50% off).

I do have a problem though, which I'll email you guys about. The book purchase went through fine, but when I try to download I get the message...
Quote:
Error

Sorry, it seems an error occured:

Territory not authorized.

You are attempting to download an e-book that has territorial restrictions and it appears that you are in a country that is not authorized. Please contact the website you purchased this e-book from to determine if an error in processing has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I thought you guys didn't carry geo restricted books, at least your site says...
Quote:
The solution is: However, we have made the concious decision not to currently stock eBooks that have restrictions. This means all our titles are avilable worldwide! Directebooks - keeping life simple!

Anyway I'm sure we'll get it worked out. I've heard plenty of good feedback about your store.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
awesome!! going to check it out now
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct Ebooks View Post
Go on then!
thank you ! pshrynk will be so happy. (i was really asking for him. he gets so jealous when other people can win prizes and he can't. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote