Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-05-2023, 05:35 AM   #1
Jo flute player
Jo flute player began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Inspiron 15 5000
Hello and help needed please, words scrambled in callibre

Hello
I've downloaded Callibre which was recommended for an ebook I had. Initially, the book read OK but the writing was a little small, so I tried to enlarge it (not knowing the platform well) and now all the words are jumbled up. I uninstalled it, and the ebook, restarted my laptop, reinstalled it and still the same jumbled words! Any advice gratefully received please. Thank you,
Jo
Jo flute player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 07:01 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

What format is the book in? Can you link to where you got the book? And how exactly did you enlarge it?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert