Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-31-2006, 01:01 PM   #1
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Give away of the Day: Free Doc Converter

FWIW,

Give Away of the Day is giving away Total Doc Converter for free today only. Regular price is 39.00 USD. I haven't tried it yet, but wanted to let people know.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:18 PM   #2
sean.m.connelly
sean.m.connelly began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
THANKS! :-)

EDIT: Hmmm. This software doesn't work very well. Good thing I didn't pay for it :-).

~Sean

Last edited by sean.m.connelly; 12-31-2006 at 01:33 PM.
sean.m.connelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Tried it. Uninstalled it. It is somewhere between an alpha and a beta release of the product. I will stick with ABC Amber Text Converter . I tried the Total Doc Converter because I liked the concept of integration with the IE shell.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 03:53 PM   #4
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Sorry you donj't like it. I have it installed, but haven't got to use it yet. I figure that at the cost it may be worth a try. Oh Well.
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote