Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Wink Virtual housewarming for lilac_jive

lilac_jive is closing on her house today.

How about we throw her a virtual housewarming?

I've already gotten her a kitchenaid mixer (in red, but she can exchange it for another color later if she wants to.)

She'll be baking us virtually fresh baked homemade bread when she gets back from the closing. I'm virtually (and literally) getting hungry already.

Okay. Everybody ante up and get her a virtually nice housewarming gift. Whatya' say?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
lilac_jive is closing on her house today.

How about we throw her a virtual housewarming?

Okay. Everybody ante up and get her a virtually nice housewarming gift. Whatya' say?
I'll get her a garden gnome!
(I know it looks like Santa, but just pretend it's a gnome, ok!)
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I'm making her a quilt. An oversized throw for the couch, so she can cuddle up in the winter and be warm, and think of us all............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I'll be doing her a couple of semi-abstract seascapes so she can pretend she's back in the Bahamas...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Congrats on your new home, lilac! Bread and socks, er, salt to you
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad

Ugly Junkyard Chicken Metal Sculpture - Every Junkyard Bird Metal Sculpture is handmade in Kentucky by YardBirds. That means each one varies slightly from the other in its handcrafted appearance and attitude. All of the Junkyard Birds are made with bare metal and naturally rust with age. That's their beauty! Size: 9"Lx13"Wx19"H Brand Name: YardBirds Bandana Availability: Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

Ugly Junkyard Chicken Metal Sculpture - Every Junkyard Bird Metal Sculpture is handmade in Kentucky by YardBirds. That means each one varies slightly from the other in its handcrafted appearance and attitude. All of the Junkyard Birds are made with bare metal and naturally rust with age. That's their beauty! Size: 9"Lx13"Wx19"H Brand Name: YardBirds Bandana Availability: Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.
Excuse me. I lived in Arkansas for 12 years and had two of those things. Different birds, of course. MINE were colored. And they were purty.

Were you making fun of them?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #8
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:

I'll get her the chicken house

Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Congrats! I know that's got to be exciting! Let's see, housewarming gift...I'll send over a few casseroles so you don't have to cook after long days of moving
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #10
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Congratulations! Enjoy your new home.

Here's a suncatcher because every house needs a little BLING!!

kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Excuse me. I lived in Arkansas for 12 years and had two of those things. Different birds, of course. MINE were colored. And they were purty.

Were you making fun of them?
Yes, of course I'm making fun of them. There is a gallery down in south Alabama makes them 2 stories high. We pass them on the way to the beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
I'll get her the chicken house
Excellent, it seems we have a decorating theme for LJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Congrats! I know that's got to be exciting! Let's see, housewarming gift...I'll send over a few casseroles so you don't have to cook after long days of moving
Don't plan on raiding the henhouse for chicken unless you bring a can opener.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
I'll get her a garden gnome!
(I know it looks like Santa, but just pretend it's a gnome, ok!)
well, i would have gotten her a garden gnome myself, but since jinlo already took care of that i'll get her a plastic flamingo to keep it company.

i'll even get her the deluxe model with little outfits so it can be stylie whatever the season.

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Don't plan on raiding the henhouse for chicken unless you bring a can opener.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Congratulations! Enjoy your new home.

Here's a suncatcher because every house needs a little BLING!!

okay okay .............I'm not moving or anything, but tell nme where you found that!!!

MINE!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Never mine........found the site........

http://www.krystalkats.com/