Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-27-2004, 01:12 AM   #1
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Thank You, Mobileread!!

I just got the automated e-mail wishing me a happy birthday. It's actually tomorrow (July 27), but I suspect that it was sent at Eastern time zone (I'm in the Pacific.)

It could be considered kinda blasé, I guess to some people, but it almost made me cry. I just almost broke up with my GF and my "brother" keeps asking me when my B-day is because he forgot. I was feeling somewhat down, and this unexpected automated e-mail from people I've never met really touched me.

Thanks again and I really like the new site design. I was away for a bit during the changeover, but it looks great and flows easily.
POL9A
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 07:16 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
POL9A,
Glad that worked out so well! We've all been through enough of those tough times to know that something simple like that can be very meaningful. Hang in there. It's good to have you here in the MobileRead community!

P.S. I'll gladly say a prayer for you that the clouds roll away! Take care.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2004, 11:56 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Happy Birthday to you Pride Of Lions!!

I hope your brother has a nice gift for you to make up for it
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 07:11 PM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Happy Birthday !!
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
So that was 2004....do we get bonus Karma points - as well - in 2008???
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 02:05 PM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
So that was 2004....do we get bonus Karma points - as well - in 2008???
Doing a little mining along with the digging of the pond, there, Geoff?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote