Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 05-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
MSMYTH
MSMYTH began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS 600
pages won't turn

I downloaded a pdf book from the library and transferred to my Nook. I can open the book in adobe digital just fine and turn the pages, but in the nook, it keeps repeating the same pages over and over (1-5) and won't go any further. Any ideas? I've only had it a week.......
MSMYTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
You could use the GoTo feature and try to go beyond the page you get stuck on.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert