Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-25-2014, 03:14 AM   #1
Dawe84
Dawe84 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Editing documents on M92

Hello,
do you know about some application for better reading and editing of office documents for my Onyx M92? The Office reader is horrible for reading and cannot edit it except scribble. I cannot add comments to documents, so I have to do it on computer and it is really not comfortable.
Thanks
Dawe84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:33 AM   #2
iampiti
Connoisseur
iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!

Device: Onyx M92
I'm not following the developments on the M92 since mine broke but AFAIK there's nothing like what you're asking for.
iampiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #3
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
There is nothing of new for read Office's docs.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:26 AM   #4
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawe84 View Post
Hello,
do you know about some application for better reading and editing of office documents for my Onyx M92? The Office reader is horrible for reading and cannot edit it except scribble. I cannot add comments to documents, so I have to do it on computer and it is really not comfortable.
Thanks
You can convert office documents to pdf or epub beforehand.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote