Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
Donna Wright
Donna Wright began at the beginning.

Device: none
Red face You Must Read This

You must read Denis Leary's book "Why we Suck" I am still laughing. I am brand new and will try to see if I can post it to this forum. Can somebody tell me the best format to post it in?
Donna
Donna Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Wright View Post
You must read Denis Leary's book "Why we Suck" I am still laughing. I am brand new and will try to see if I can post it to this forum. Can somebody tell me the best format to post it in?
Considering this book was just published this month, I can only assume you propose to upload a bootleg copy of it violating the owners copyright. This site only allows public domain or creative commons or books with copyright holders permission.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
For those who'd like to read the book, it is available at fictionwise, and presumably at other ebook stores.

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook76126.htm

But at $26.95 RRP, I'll pass.

Quote:
You must read Denis Leary's book "Why we Suck" I am still laughing.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Available for Kindle at $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_ki...e+Suck&x=0&y=0
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:30 PM   #5
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Sony store has it as well (Bought it there for much less then FW for some reason...)
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I heard him on NPR's "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" and thought I should give it a shot, still haven't picked it up though.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #7
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
sounds good, will buy after Christmas
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:40 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Donna
Hi, Donna.

I see this is your first post, so I would like to welcome you to MobileRead.

We welcome a healthy dialogue among our members, and I would like to thank you for posting and also for your enthusiasm for this ebook you love.

We're all book lovers here; we just happen to also love ebook readers.

While we do encourage ebook posts of public domain and Creative Commons titles, we do not allow the uploading of copyrighted material - unless, of course, it's with the permission of the copyright holder.

Since you are new here, you may not know of the huge repository of public domain and Creative Commons titles available on this site. We have mobi titles and Sony titles, to name two popular file formats.

Please feel free to post and browse the areas of your interest. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post your query.

ENJOY!!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote