Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Buying More Than One Book at a Time

I'm new to buying books from Amazon and I hate having so many entries on my debit card. Is there a way to purchase more than one book at a time?
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
No, but what a lot of people do is purchase themselves a gift card. That way only the gift card purchase shows up on your credit card statement. Any ebooks you buy automatically come from the gift card balance.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ah! Thank you!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I really wish Amazon would allow shopping cart purchases for e-books, although my wallet is happy that they don't.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
eSheri
Addict

I agree Nyssa. I would definitely make more purchases if there were a shopping cart. maybe thats something worth emailing amazon about
Advert
Old 10-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #6
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I can understand that they want to process the ebooks as one-click, but I am surprised that they don't combine the purchases into one charge.

When I purchase multiple MP3s, it's a one-click purchase for each; but when I get the purchase confirmation email, they lump the several purchases into one dollar amount that gets processed on my credit card.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #7
janrey
Groupie
janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
There are several ways you can get an amazon gift card. One is to collect your change in a jar and bring it somewhere that has a Coinstar machine. It's free to count if you get your money in a gift card. They print out a receipt with the gift card number and you just plug it into your amazon account. Another is to buy a gift card, you can get them at CVS and probably directly from Amazon.
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote